Monday, June 14, 2010

I said I would commit to this

Okay, I feel like a jackass... because I told myself I would commit to this blog... and I've been slacking. REALLY slacking.

The woman I live with is out of town, and because we have not signed a lease yet, I have been couchsurfing since Wednesday. I am still in shock and awe at how nice, genuine, and incredibily successful these people are. They span through all ages, though I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest thus far. I want to accomplish what these people have done, all while achieving my central goal of becoming an activist for reproductive justice.

This is my plan:
Get a daytime job... I have a petsitting interview this week sometime.
Intern at an organization pertaining to my career goal: Either Planned Parenthood or HRC, HRW, all the bigtime orgs.
TRAVEL.. With this career path I can pretty much do whatever I want.
Settle down... maybe... with full time work... something government related that will give me benefits and still let me do all the things I want to do for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment